We now offer Home Deliveries for dispensing patients who are registered with New Queen Street.
- You can collect your dispensed medication between the hours of 8.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- The Dispensary hatch is open from 9.00am until 12noon Monday to Friday.
- Mrs Val Kentfield is our dispenser and she is available for queries. If you want to speak to our dispenser you can telephone the dispensary on 01733 704472 or phone 01733 204611and select option number 4 from the automated list.
- If the dispensary hatch is closed then please go to the reception desk and the reception staff will be pleased to help you.
If you have any queries then please ask us.
How to order your medication
To order your repeat mediation we do like you to use the repeat order slip that is attached to your prescription each time you order one. Please can you mark on the sheet which items you need.
- Fax your order
You can fax it to us on 01733 704474
- Collection Box
Post your order in the collection box which is situated in the waiting room.
- There is also a post box on the outside of the surgery so that you can post your order slip when we are closed.
- Telephone your order to us
We also have a dedicated answer line for taking repeat
medication requests. Phone 01733 204611 and select option 3 when prompted to do so by the automated voice. Please speak clearly and make sure you leave us your name and address.
- Order online
You can also order your medication via our website.
You first need to register to use our online services (you only need to register once). You will then be able to utilise the online service to put in your requests. This service can be
accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please give us 48 hours notice when requesting your repeat medication.
Who can use the dispensary?
We are allowed to dispense to patients who live in the following areas:
- Kings Dyke
- Kings Delph
- Northside Pondersbridge
Please allow 48 hours when requesting your repeat medication.
Dispensary Services Quality Scheme (DSQS)
This practice has signed up to delivery the DSQS, which is a quality standard set by the NHS for Dispensing Practices.
To achieve this standard we have to conform to safe and organised working practices in the dispensary, and we also have a commitment to train our staff to ensure they are all operating to a certain standard.