How to access our services
Reception Opening Times
Our receptionists are now available from 8.00am through to 6.00pm Monday to Friday on 01733 204611. We no longer ‘close’ our phone lines at lunch time.
It is possible to speak to the doctor on the phone. Please tell the receptionist your name and telephone number and she will ask the
Doctor to phone you back once they have finished seeing their patients in surgery.
Doctor & Nurses Appointment Times
- Doctors Surgeries:
- Mornings from 8.30am
- Evenings from 2.30pm
Patients can now pre-book the first 4 morning appointments, these appointments are from 8.30am to 9.20am and the last one of the day at 5.30pm. There will also be 30 appointments between 6.30pm and 8.00pm one day every other week. These can be booked two weeks in advance to see a GP.
Please phone 01733 204611 on the day that you wish to see the Doctor, before 10.00am if possible. More . . .
- Nurse Appointments:
- Our Practice Nurses offer appointments every day between 08.30am and 5.30pm.
Urgent Medical Problems
When all our daily appointments have been booked we can still help with very urgent medical problems.
Please phone in the morning between 08.00am and 10.00am. You will be asked to speak to our Duty Sister first - she will discuss the problem with you and decide how best to help.
She may advise you over the phone, or book an appointment to see a Doctor or Nurse.
Out of Hours Service
NEW We have a new way of ordering your repeat prescriptions online.
You will be able to access some of your practice services safely and securely on the web.
At present the folowing services are available online:
REGISTER FOR ONLINE SERVICES NOW
iPad and iPhone Users
iPad and iPhone users can access the online service on the move. Just search for 'SystmOnline' within the App Store and download it free to any ios device.
NEW Online Services
- We are now offering patients the opportunity to view their health records. To find out more please view the leaflets and download the application form below
- We are offering a new messaging service: You can now leave a message through the Online Services, this will be actioned once a day, but if your message is urgent please do not leave a message on this service, please ring the surgery in the usual way, thank you.
- We are also offering Online Phlebotomy appointments (Blood Test only) So please have a look at our new Online Services there for your own convenience.
Access to Your Medical Records and Patient Online
From April 2016 onwards you will be able to see your detailed medical records, only data added from 1st April 2016 onwards.
The New Queen Street and Stanground Surgeries have an obligation under new NHS rules for us to provide Detailed Coded medical records online to patients. The practice plans to have this implemented by the deadline of 31st March 2016. The partners thank you for your anticipated understanding.
||Queen Street Surgery|
|Community Nursery Nurse
Welcome to the New Queen Street Surgery
The Surgery is open from 8am to 6pm Mon – Friday
Options on phone for NQSS
- Option 1 – Book an appointment or to speak to a receptionist – for test results please ring after 2.30pm
- Option 2 - Medical Emergency/Health Care Professional
- Option 3 - Reception
- Option 4 - Repeat Prescriptions
- Option 5 - Secretary
- Option 6 - Health Visiting Team
- Option 7 - Practice Manager
- Option 8 - Deputy Practice Manager
- Option 9 - Dispensary
Our telephone system will tell you your position in the queue.
Our telephone lines are open between 8.00am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Between 6.00pm and 8am, over the weekend and on bank holidays, your call will be diverted automatically to the NHS 111 service for you.